Ice, so that my mind has always maintained a very sober, be able to calmly deal with any enemy.
I suddenly opened my eyes, and hurried to drive out of this terrible idea from the mind, and then silently told myself, having chosen this path, we must give up everything. Seeped cold sweat from the back, so I feel a bit chilly, take a look at sleep in her Asano Sachiko irritable rubbed his temples. The mood is really bad to the extreme, the moment I do not have a sleep, then got out of bed, lit a cigar. The room was very dark, I sat quietly on the sofa, looked at the top of the cigar dim red light, try to let their feelings calm down.
So take a long time, I only then wandering thoughts and back into their future on the way to go. The recent development of the organization is very smooth, although the front of the still difficult, but I believe that their own strength. The research also progressed very quickly, I open some of the technical information has been those researchers studied about the most important thing is the Antarctic base building. Because changes in the plan, the use of the base has taken place has changed, but it does not conflict with my original plan. Japan is a resource-poor island nation, even with a powerful force, and probably did not dare to challenge the strength of the United States immediately. Therefore I have decided that the conversion of the Antarctic base of Japan's military logistics base,fake oakley sunglasses, we should not only there to build a huge military factories, but also transfer of research institutions in Japan there. Most importantly, I'm going to the Antarctic base built a huge deployment of troops and training base for the Japanese troops all concentrated hidden in there, so one need not only a surprise to the Americans, when necessary, but also allows These and Japan's future together forever buried in Antarctica.
My plan must have a premise that is, I have to enter the Japanese politicians, and must come into contact with Japan's highest decision-making level, the only way I can put this plan to revitalize the Japanese put into action. Now the situation is still unstable, my position is not yet established, have some advanced technology, but violent group origin make politicians hesitates. After all, information dissemination speed of modern society has reached a very fast level,cheap oakley sunglasses, once the public learned that someone have a close relationship with the violent group, then this man's political career is bound to encounter great resistance.
In addition, even if I was able to successfully enter politics, my plan can smooth the implementation must also be the support of the ruling party, which in turn has a great relationship and the ruling party's political ideas.
The current ruling party is the Liberal Democratic Party, is a long history of traditional conservative parties, in the small and medium-sized cities and rural forces strong. Advocated based on the concept of democratic politics,cheap oakley sunglasses, to maintain a free economy, and to amend the constitution to adhere to the Japan-US security system, and enhance self-defense forces. Foreign policy emphasized the Japan-US relations as the axis, and actively participate in the new international order to build a Cold War. Political ideas are extremely detrimental to my plan because my plan with them to the contrary, as a means to completely destroy Japan-US relations.
More unfavorable, the Japanese Liberal Democratic Party as the largest party in Congress, not only controls the regime, possession of 262 and 111 seats in the House and Senate, respectively. The party had longRelated posts:
No comments:
Post a Comment