Monday, January 7, 2013

the north face kids denali " I remember it correctly

That bitter Xixi life? "" Self-righteous Roland, "that the strong face flashed a trace of anger," I would have been prepared to die to give you a decent, but you have to admit, you very successful way of speaking, using only a few words on the successful angered me, so I am now ready to take your head pollarded for a chamber pot ... "chamber pot, you barbarians also kind of thing? "Oscar snicker," I remember it correctly, you are just anywhere on the ... "" Shut up! "barbarians strong hum "I would also want you to live more than a moment, since you're so dead to, then I would send you on your way ..." Then, the strong slowly lifted his hand that two strange sword, its tip above the undercut entangled in together, as if forever, there is no way to separate the general, under the moonlight, the this intertwined sword, as if with exotic colors, able to charm people Fair Oscar stared at the two swords, the eyes could not help but burst contraction: "is really two good sword ... This is you the barbarians name Jianhua days crazy bone, right? really good domineering name, domineering sword ... "he finished, he heaved a tone withdrew vision, as if reluctant to part with the general that barbarians strong watching Oscar nod,the north face kids denali, Yiliaoyisheng, said:" think of you Roland there are people actually recognize two sword seems I'd look down on you because you are ... be able to recognize these two sword, surely you do not What nationality unknown figure in order to be worthy of your identity? and other under-spend days mad hell deep bone with fire, will your all burned up, it should be worthy of your identity to die, right? "after the death of not leaving the corpse? really very decent to die ... "Oscar laughed," Unfortunately, I'm just an ordinary minstrel poet Bale, and I still have a lot to do? then how to do it? it seems I can not die here tonight on .... "Then, Oscar looked up and down that the strong glances Low smiled and said:" I forget how it, as long as your head to stay, would not I is not dead? "... ignorant guy ..." Oscar as if gently with a sigh, "I ... shot Oh .. thud, a blue vindictive sky Oscar whole seems to be such a blue to wrap up in general, like translucent flame burning his hand, that the black sword seems to be wrapped in this blue, at the end, not even a trace of black can not see an intense rage of anger came out, as if the whole earth trembled as the general barbarians strong look not see But he clenched his hands spend days mad bone seemed very tense, he stared at the Oscar that high breath, and she murmured: "five? six? seven .... .. do not ... this is not possible ... If this guy is so powerful, just how could those low-level samurai push back? "blue flames, Oscar seems to grin, and said:" Oh, say you barbarians not

No comments:

Post a Comment